Most of the users know that when Snapchat was released in the market it was only used for sharing messages and media with the other person. But now, it is allowing the user to upload stories, images, posts, and many more. The person would be able to share their accounts with the other person. You would know that a snap score is the number that is updated when you send a snap, receive a snap, or chat with someone. It would increase when the person is uploading and receives a snap. Many of the users would doubt how to hide a snap score. If you want to know about the answer then you must read the below content.
Can You Hide Snap Score?
The person can easily hide the snap score. If the person doesn’t want to share the snap score with the other person then they may hide the snap score. It is considered private data which shows how much you are on this platform. There are various ways through which the person can hide the snap score.
Top Three Ways to Hide Snap Score
- Adjusting profile privacy settings
- Hide snap score from someone
- Block profile to hide snap score
Adjusting Profile Privacy Settings
- When you open Snapchat, the person will be able to see the profile option. Click on it.
- You would be able to see a gear-like option on the screen. It is the settings option that you have to click.
- Click on the Contact Me option which you will be able to see in the “Who Can” drop-down menu.
- The person has to choose the “my friends” option.
- Through this, the person who is a friend of yours would be able to see your snap score.
Hide Snap Score from Someone
- The person has to open the Snapchat app on a mobile phone and then go to the chat list by swiping right.
- You have to select the person who you want to hide from the friend list. Hold on to the name and then you will be able to see various options that would be appearing on the screen.
- The user has to click on the “manage friendship” option.
- Then click on the “remove friend” option.
Block Profile for Hiding Snap Score
- Open Snapchat and go through the chat list.
- You have to look for the person whom you do not want to be your friend. Then open the profile of that person.
- The person has to hold on to the name and click on the “manage friendship” option.
- You have to click on the “block” option. When you click on the block option, your snap score will not be seen by that person.
The ways that are provided to you in the above content are simple and easy to do. They would not be taking your time. Through these processes, you would be able to improve snapchat hiding capabilities. You have to keep your scores less as you would be getting enough time to increase them.
Also Read – https://topmedicon.com/