Williams Hematology 10th Edition pdf gives fundamental inclusion of the origins, pathophysiological components, and the executives of harmless and malignant abnormalities in blood and bone marrow cells and coagulation proteins. In 1972 the first edition of Williams Hematology was published.
Williams hematology 10th edition contains a wealth of basic science and translational pathophysiology to optimize lifelong learning. Editors who are experts in clinical hematology and research are known worldwide for their contributions to this field.
This new issue contains everything that has made Williams hematology the best resource for decades, with a new chapter on the molecular mechanisms responsible for blood disorders and their diagnostic and therapeutic effects. And updated with important new research.
The new format of Williams hematology 10th edition also gives you access to each chapter through a content module that covers key topics, all linked to self-assessment questions, such as summaries, infographics, and cases. The full-color presentation integrates images of blood and tissue findings cited in the text.
Features of Williams Hematology 10th Edition PDF
- Updated and revised content reflecting the latest research and developments.
- A convenient format that streamlines the learning process and improves retention.
- Williams Hematology Cases with multiple-choice questions including detailed explanations―perfect preparation for the boards.
- Continuously updated online content with a comprehensive drug therapy database and other resources.
- Book Name: Williams Hematology, 10th Edition
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 10th edition (March 17, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2704 pages
- Book Size: 92.3 MB