Textbook of Critical Care PDF, 7th Edition, is comprehensive, concise, and readable, bringing you fully up to date with the effective management of critically ill patients and providing the evidence-based guidance you need to overcome a wide range of practice challenges.
Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink are joined by other international experts in anesthesia, surgery, pulmonary medicine, and pediatrics to provide a multidisciplinary approach to critical care. This highly regarded text provides ICU clinicians with a new understanding of critical illness’s pathophysiology and illness’s pathophysiology, and therapeutic approaches to critical care.
Features of Textbook of Critical Care PDF
- Includes a plethora of tables, boxes, algorithms, diagnostic images, and key points to help clarify important concepts and simplify complex information for quick reference.
- Online procedural videos are included.
- An eBook version of Expert ConsultTM is included with the purchase. This enhanced pdf ebook of a textbook of critical care experience allows you to search the entire book’s text, figures, and references on various devices.
- Many new chapters on echocardiography, antibiotic stewardship, antiviral agents, coagulation and anticoagulation, telemedicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), and other topics are included.
- Expands coverage of biomarkers, bedside ultrasound, and the management of critically ill patients.
- Treatments for sepsis, acute renal injury, and the management of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and various forms of respiratory failure are discussed.
Authors of Critical Care Book PDF
JEAN-LOUIS VINCENT, MD, PhD
Professor of Intensive Care Medicine
Université Libre de Bruxelles
Department of Intensive Care
Erasme University Hospital
EDWARD ABRAHAM, MD
Professor and Dean
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
FREDERICK A. MOORE, MD, MCCM
Professor of Surgery
Head, Acute Care Surgery
Department of Surgery
University of Florida College of Medicine
PATRICK M. KOCHANEK, MD, MCCM
Ake N. Grenvik Professor in Critical Care Medicine
Professor and Vice-Chairman
Department of Critical Care Medicine
Professor of Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Bioengineering,
and Clinical and Translational Science
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Director, Safar Center for Resuscitation Research
MITCHELL P. FINK, MD†
Professor of Surgery and Anesthesiology
Vice-Chair for Critical Care
Department of Surgery
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Los Angeles, California
Pros & Cons
Excellent, simple, and easy to read. It doesn’t go into great detail about physiology. Still, if you’re a resident, fellow, or attending, you should already be familiar with it and be able to recollect the topics from medical school.
It’s a wonderful book, but page flipping isn’t possible. You will not have full access if you don’t activate online through an expert consultant.
- Book Name: Textbook of Critical Care 7th Edition
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 2, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032337638X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323376389
- Item Weight : 6.64 pounds
- Dimensions : 11.1 x 8.8 x 2.1 inches
Always We will encourage you to buy a hardcover/paperback/kindle. But for those who have financial problems and need the e-book or pdf version, we provide them the book’s copy totally free. And If the owner of the book gives a complaint about the pdf copy then we are bound to remove the copy from our site!
To file a complaint, email us–
Don’t forget to comment if you couldn’t download this file or if you face any kind of issue! Or you can provide your email to the comment section, and we will send you the pdf copy through your email! And also, please must share your experience with this book. We will publish your comment though you add a relevant link about this content!