Sabiston Textbook of Surgery pdf is the Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice has been the go-to message for learners and specialists at all degrees of involvement for authoritative direction on each part of general a medical procedure.
As the most seasoned consistently distributed course book of a medical procedure in North America, this completely reexamined 21st Edition keeps on giving the key data, fundamental showing pearls, and totally refreshed substance expected to settle on the most educated careful choices and accomplish ideal results for patients.
Succinctly composed and proof-based all through, it covers the broadness of material needed for affirmation and practice of general a medical procedure, featured by nitty-gritty, full-shading intraoperative representations, and excellent video cuts.
Key points of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery pdf
- Follows an unmistakable, steady movement starting with standards normal to careful strengths including liquid and electrolyte the executives, metabolic help, and wound recuperating. Ensuing areas survey the administration of injury, transplantation, oncology, bosom, endocrine, and stomach techniques.
- Covers key subjects like arising careful innovations and gadgets, regenerative medication, the most recent ideas in disease science and medicines, and proof-based administration and treatment.
- Accentuates the most modern negligibly obtrusive strategies and the utilization of advanced mechanics when shown.
- Provisions in excess of 2,000 magnificent outlines and intraoperative photos and 25 procedural recordings that work with speedy cognizance of careful strategies.
- Incorporates more schematic graphs, synopsis tables, boxes, and calculations that give a rich asset to surveying careful procedures and planning for in-preparing and board tests.
- Offers the ability of many new creators and remembers two new sections for a mechanical medical procedure and fetal medical procedure.
- Contains completely refreshed substance on subjects experienced by broad medical procedure inhabitants in preparing just as top to bottom inclusion of subspecialty regions including head and neck, thoracic, vascular, urology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, and gynecology.
- Improved eBook rendition included with buy. Your improved eBook permits you to get to the entirety of the text, figures, and references from the book on an assortment of gadgets.
COURTNEY M. TOWNSEND, JR., MD
Robertson-Poth Distinguished Chair in General Surgery
Department of Surgery
The University of Texas Medical Branch
R. DANIEL BEAUCHAMP, MD
J.C. Foshee Distinguished Professor of Surgery
Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Deputy Director, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Vice President Cancer Center Network Affairs
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
B. MARK EVERS, MD
Professor and Vice-Chair for Research
Department of Surgery
Director, Lucille P. Markey Cancer Center
Markey Cancer Foundation Endowed Chair
Physician-in-Chief, Oncology Service Line UK Healthcare
University of Kentucky
KENNETH L. MATTOX, MD
Distinguished Service Professor
Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
Chief of Staff and Surgeon-in-Chief
Ben Taub General Hospital
- Book Name: Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice
- Publisher : Elsevier; 21st edition (March 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323640621
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323640626
- Item Weight : 9.08 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.81 x 2.44 x 11.12 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #82,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #23 in General (Books)
- #55 in General Surgery
▶▶▶ Reviewer – Cliente Amazon
▶▶▶ 5 out of 5
“My partner and I bought it for the opposition. Very good book, complete and easy to understand.
The only bad: very heavy, difficult to carry.”
▶▶▶ Reviewer – LEILA B
▶▶▶ 5 out of 5
“Newly edited book is excellent. Amazon made the pre-sale guaranteeing the product but due to the pandemic, there was a delay at the origin. I received the late notices but it arrived well packed, without damage. Valid purchase!”
▶▶▶ Reviewer – Felipe Ness
▶▶▶ 4 out of 5
“Excellent book, complete and easy to understand. It came defective in the upper corner, which crumpled the corners of the pages, which is almost unacceptable in a book with more than a thousand reais…..”
A medical procedure or surgery keeps on developing as new innovations, methods, and information are consolidated into the consideration of care patients. The 21st release of the Sabiston Textbook of Surgery mirrors these astonishing changes and new information.
We have fused two new parts (Robotic Surgery and Fetal Surgery) and more than 119 new creators to guarantee that the most current data is introduced. This new release has been reconsidered and the current sections have been upgraded to mirror these changes.
The essential objective of this new release is to stay the most careful, valuable, comprehensible, and justifiable reading material introducing the standards and strategies of medical procedure. It is intended to be similarly valuable to understudies, learners, and specialists in the field.
We are focused on keeping up with this custom of greatness that started in 1936. Medical procedure, all things considered, stays a discipline wherein the information also, the ability of a specialist join for the government assistance of our patients.
Download Sabiston Textbook of Surgery pdf 21st edition