Four committed emergency medicine residents from Harvard University and the University of Colorado wrote the Pocket Emergency Medicine PDF book, edited by senior faculty.
The fifth edition of Pocket Emergency Medicine is portable and straightforward to use.
Pocket Emergency Medicine offers precise, helpful, and current information crucial for treating patients in situations where their lives are in danger.
To download the PDF file of Pocket Emergency Medicine, 5th edition, please use the download link provided in this article!
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (May 17, 2022)
- Language: English
- Loose Leaf: 390 pages
- ISBN-10: 1975190726
- ISBN-13: 978-1975190729
- File Format: PDF
- File Size: 6.5 MB
- Pocket Emergency Medicine provides quick access to information on all aspects of emergency medicine.
- It adheres to the well-known Pocket Notebook format, with bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms.
- This Pocket, Emergency Medicine book covers all major organ systems, environmental emergencies, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- It includes quick-reference appendices on abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and other topics.
The pocket emergency medicine book is for hardworking men and women who make life-or-death decisions without a safety net. Hope the PDF file will help you a lot. But sorry to say that here we have uploaded the 4th edition of this book. When we get the PDF file of the 5th edition of the Pocket Emergency Medicine book, we will update it as early as possible!