The first two editions of the Modern colposcopy textbook and atlas pdf were published by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP). This product is taken into account the quality of colposcopy and has the reputation of being the bestselling educational teaching module for the physician, resident, or advanced practice clinician who wishes to bridge the gap between the apparent need for increased early detection of cervical, vaginal, and vulvar disease and therefore the intensive education required for colposcopy.
Modern colposcopy textbook and atlas pdf, 3rd Edition, provides education about the lower genital tract through the utilization of colposcopy. This includes the disciplines of pathology, cytology, cytogenetics, medicine, basic research, gynecologic oncology, and endocrinology which are relevant to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease processes of the lower genital tract.
Features of Modern colposcopy textbook and atlas pdf
- Updated Consensus Guidelines on the Management of girls with Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors are now available during this edition.
- 1,815 color images.
- Complete coverage of HPV-related diseases, colposcopy, and related topics.
- Chapters added on adolescents and therefore the expanding field of anal screening, diagnosis of anal HPV-related precancer, and cancer through high-resolution anoscopy and treatment of anal and perianal neoplastic disease.
- A companion website that has fully searchable text, including the new ACS/ASCCP/ASCP updated guidelines.
To Download Modern colposcopy textbook and atlas pdf 3rd edition click bellow’s link
1. The Road to Cervical Cancer Prevention: Historical Perspective
2. Anatomy and Histology of the Normal Female Lower Genital Tract
3. The Cytology and Histology of Cervicovaginal Abnormalities
4. Cervical Cancer: Epidemiology and Etiology
5. The Biology and Importance of Human
6. Colposcopic Equipment, Supplies, and Data Management
7. The Colposcopic Examination
8. Normal and Abnormal Colposcopic Features
9. Colposcopy of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
1 0. Colposcopic, Clinical, and Etiologic Predictors of Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Uterine Cervix
1 1. Colposcopy of Adenocarcinoma In Situ and Adenoca rcinoma of the Uterine Cervix
1 2. Colposcopy and Pregnancy
1 3. Colposcopy in Special Situations
1 4. Colposcopy of the Vagina
1 5. Vulvar Abnormalities
1 6. HPV Infections in Adolescents
1 7. The Anal Canal and Perianus: HPV-Related Disease
1 8. Primary and Seconda ry Prevention: HPV Vaccina tion and Cervica l Cancer Screening
1 9. Management of Cervical Cancer Screening Results When Not Normal
2 0. Management of Lower Genital Tract Neoplasia
2 1. Preventing Errors during Colposcopy and Management of Lower Genital Tract Neoplasia
E.J. Ma yea ux Jr, MD
Professor of Family Medicine
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Family Medicine Program Director and Vice-Chair
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
J. Thoma s Cox, MD
Director, Women’s Clinic (Retired)
Student Health Services
University of California Santa Barbara
Sa nta Ba rba ra , Ca lifornia
Pa st-President, America n Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Book Name: Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas
- Authors: American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (Author), E. J. Mayeaux Jr. MD DABFP FAAFP (Editor), J. Thomas Cox MD (Editor)
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (December 24, 2011)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 712 pages
- ISBN-10: 1608315479
- ISBN-13: 978-1608315475
- Item Weight: 4.45 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.3 x 11.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #196,457 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #41 in Obstetrics & Gynecology (Books)
The pictures are wonderful, the secretary is complete, and the person who sent the picture to his friend likes it very much
If you are planning to perform colposcopy or even if your doing a lot of Pap tests, this book is a valuable reference. I needed it because this is what they use at the ASCCP conferences. It’s got a ton of great pictures that help you to recognize the various presentations of the same thing, as well as, the most dangerous and more rare findings and what to do about it. A must have reference for any clinician working in women’s health.T. Massey
This is without doubt the definitive textbook of colpocsopy. All aspects are covered – cervix, vagina, vulva, anus. There are comprehensive chapters on management of abnormalities and colposcopy in pregnancy as well as the anatomy, histology, aetiology, epidemiology and even the history of colposcopy. I would recommend this text to all serious colposcopists and trainees.Roy Watson
Download Modern colposcopy textbook and atlas pdf 3rd edition
|Reminder: Always We will encourage you to buy a hardcover/paperback/kindle. But for those who have financial problems and need the e-book or pdf version, we provide them the book’s copy totally free. And If the owner gives a complaint about the pdf copy then we are bound to remove the copy from our site!|
To file a complaint, email us–