Martindale 40th edition pdf provides independent and well-researched information about pharmaceuticals and therapies now in use worldwide. Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference PDF is compiled by a team of experienced pharmacists and life scientists who use their professional competence to select the most clinically appropriate and relevant data from reliable books and journals, resulting in an objective and evaluated review of the literature.
Introduction of Martindale Drug Reference Book
As the usage of existing pharmaceuticals rises, new drugs arise, new preparations are produced, and old preparations are abandoned, reformulated, or reinterpreted, drug information is constantly evolving.
The demands of persons practicing pharmacy and medicine are growing, and Martindale has developed to meet those needs by becoming much more than a mere encyclopedia of medications throughout its lengthy history.
Its goal is to provide evaluated, unbiased information on pharmaceuticals and medicines used worldwide to healthcare professionals.
Martindale the complete drug reference book is well-structured to help readers locate information quickly, whether they’re looking for answers to particular drug questions or a comprehensive review of pharmaceutical themes.
Features of Martindale 40th edition pdf
- There are more than 6,300 drug monographs (and over 7,500 online, accessible via a MedicinesComplete subscription)
- There have been over 185,000 preparations (and over 270,000 online via MedicinesComplete)
- There are about 54,000 citations in the bibliography.
- There are over 20,000 producers and distributors in the industry.
- Preparations exclusive to 43 nations and areas
- Nearly 700 treatment reviews with citations from the scientific literature
- Allows for the identification of drugs, as well as their local equivalents and manufacturers.
- Herbs, diagnostic agents, radiopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical excipients, toxins, and poisons, as well as drugs and treatments, are all included in this category.
Authors of Martindale Drug PDF
Editor: Alison Brayfield, BPharm, MRPharmS
Catherine RM Cadart, BPharm, GradDipHospPharm, MRPharmS
Elaina E Crehan, MChem
Kathleen Eager, BPharm
Elizabeth S Foan, MA (Cantab)
Austin C Gibbons, BSc, MSc
Chloe SAJ Hatwal, BSc, MRes
Sue W Ho, BPharm, MRPharmS
Sonia Z Khan, MPharm, PGCertPharmPrac
Rebecca E Luckhurst, BSc
Jean MacKershan, BSc, PgDip
Deirdre McGuirk, BComm, MPharm, MRPharmS
Sandra Sutton, BPharm, MSc Med, Cert ProjMngt
Ian A Baxter, BSc, Ph.D., MRPharmS
Mildred Davis, BA, BSc, Ph.D., MRPharmS
Marian E Fenton, MSc, CMPP
Eileen J Laughton, BPharm, Ph.D., MRPharmS
Julie M McGlashan, BPharm, DiplnfSc, MRPharmS
Rosalind McLarney, BPharm, MSc
Gail C Neathercoat, BSc, MRPharmS
Claire H Norton, BSc
Priya Patel, MPharm, MRPharmS
Sue J Shankie, BPharm, MSc, MRPharmS
- Book Name: Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference
- Publisher : The Pharmaceutical Press; 40th edition (July 1, 1920)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 4872 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0857113674
- ISBN-13 : 978-0857113672
- Item Weight: 15.04 pounds
If you want to get Martindale’s 40th edition then you have to buy it. But if you want to know about this book or comfort with the old version then please download it from the following given link! Here you will get the 38th edition of Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference.
Remember: Always We will encourage you to buy a hardcover/paperback/kindle. But for those who have financial problems and need the e-book or pdf version, we provide them the book’s copy totally free. And If the owner of the book gives a complaint about the pdf copy then we are bound to remove the copy from our site!
To file a complaint, email us–
Don’t forget to comment if you couldn’t download this file or if you face any kind of issue! Or you can provide your email to the comment section, and we will send you the pdf copy through your email! And also, please must share your experience with this book. We will publish your comment though you add a relevant link about this content!