Katzung Pharmacology PDF is the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and authoritative pharmacology text in health medicine―enhanced by a new full-color illustration. You know Katzung is the writer of this pharmacology book.
And the name of this book is Basic and clinical pharmacology written by Bertram Katzung. From this article, you will be able to download the latest edition of Katzung Pharmacology pdf. And if you need a hard copy then you will be able to purchase Basic and clinical pharmacology from our site also!
Features of Katzung Pharmacology PDF
- Encompasses all aspects of medical pharmacology, including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
- Major revisions of the chapters on immunopharmacology, antiseizure, antipsychotic, antidepressant, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral drugs, prostaglandins, and central nervous system neurotransmitters
- A new chapter on the increasingly relevant topic of cannabis pharmacology
- Each chapter opens with a case study, covers drug groups and prototypes, and closes with summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information
- Revised full-color illustrations provide more information about drug mechanisms and effects and help clarify important concepts
- Trade Name/Generic Name tables are provided at end of each chapter for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
- Includes descriptions of important new drugs released through May 2019
- New and updated coverage of general concepts relating to recently discovered receptors, receptor mechanisms, and drug transporters
Significant Revisions in the New Edition:
- Continued expansion of the coverage of general concepts relating to newly discovered receptors, receptor mechanisms, and drug transporters.
- Descriptions of important new drugs released through May 2017.
- Many revised illustrations in full color provide significantly more information about drug mechanisms and effects and help to clarify important concepts.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Basic Principles
Section 2: Autonomic Drugs
Section 3: Cardiovascular Renal Drugs
Section 4: Drugs with important actions on smooth muscles
Section 5: Drugs that act in the central nervous system’
Section 6: Drugs used to treat diseases of the blood, inflammation, and gout
Section 7: Endocrine Drugs
Section 8: Chemotherapeutic Drugs
Section 9: Toxicology
Section 10: Special Topics
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 15th edition (December 5, 2020)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 1328 pages
- ISBN-10: 126045231X
- ISBN-13: 978-1260452310
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 38.9 MB
Download the PDF of Katzung Pharmacology
It is an excellent pharmacology book for MD and PharmD students, but you can also use Goodman and Gilman’s pharmacology book if you are a pharmacologist. To download the Katzugng Pharmacology PDF, please use the link below!
#Katzung Pharmacology #Katzung Pharmacology pdf #Katzung Pharmacology pdf free download #Basic and Clinical Pharmacology pdf #Basic and Clinical Pharmacology pdf free download # Basic and Clinical Pharmacology