The goal of Grant’s Dissector PDF book is to teach students how to dissect and give them enough anatomical detail to help them see and understand meaningful relationships.
The seventeen edition of Grant’s Dissector aims to continue the tradition of previous editions as a regional dissection instruction manual.
Still, it has been rewritten to make the content relevant to today’s gross anatomy dissection courses.
Since curricula are constantly changing, the changes described here will make Grant’s Dissector more adaptable to a wide range of dissection needs.
To download the PDF file of Grant’s Dissector book, please use the download link provided below!
- Publisher: LWW; 17th edition (March 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 336 pages
- ISBN-10: 1975134605
- ISBN-13: 978-1975134600
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 34.6 MB
Features of Grant’s Dissector 17th Edition PDF
- It contains new and revised illustrations, as well as new surface landmark illustrations.
- The new chapter introductions will assist students in focusing their attention on relevant Clinical Correlations.
- Cross-references and links to related content in Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy and Grant’s Dissection Videos have been improved and streamlined.
- A dissection Overviews guide for students has been added.
- It includes numbered step-by-step Dissection instructions.
- It includes full-color illustrations that help students improve their accuracy and precision.
Contents of Grants Dissector PDF
- Chapter 1: The Back
- Chapter 2: The Upper Limb
- Chapter 3: The Thorax
- Chapter 4: The Abdomen
- Chapter 5: The Pelvis and Perineum
- Chapter 6: The Lower Limb
- Chapter 7: The Head and Neck
Download Grant’s Dissector PDF
Grant’s Dissector book is organized consistently, with each chapter beginning with a Dissection Overview that outlines the objectives for the dissection session and includes pertinent surface anatomy. So we think this book’s PDF will help you a lot for your study purpose! Please don’t forget to comment on your experience with this book!