The latest report titled “Ethylene Oxide Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of ethylene oxide.
Request For Free Sample: https://procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-oxide/request-sample
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence ethylene oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethylene Oxide Production Process:
1. Ethylene Oxide Production Cost From Catalytic Reaction Between Ethylene and Oxygen: This report gives a summary of the production process and expense assessment for ethylene oxide industrial production in a ethylene oxide manufacturing plant. This method involves the utilization of silver metal as a catalyst to react ethylene and oxygen in a reactor. This reaction produces ethylene oxide, water, carbon dioxide, as well as heat. Then, these produced gases are cooled and scrubbed with water and potassium carbonate solution. This process dissolves ethylene oxide, which is then extracted from the solution by distillation.
2. Ethylene Oxide Production Cost From Ethylene: This report provides an overview of the production process of and expense evaluation of ethylene oxide industrial production across ethylene oxide manufacturing plant. In this method, ethylene and oxygen are reacted with each other in a reactor at temperatures ranging from 200 to 300 degrees Celsius. Further, the obtained product undergoes cooling and scrubbing by using potassium carbonate as well as water. Lastly, ethylene oxide is separated from the solution via a desorption and distillation process.
Request For Free Sample: https://procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ethylene-oxide-production-from-ethylene/requestsample
Ethylene glycol is a chemical compound represented by the formula HOCH2CH2OCH2OH. This compound is a colorless and odorless thick liquid that has low toxicity. Ethylene glycol has various applications, including automobile and textile industries. Additionally, it has three types, namely Monoethylene Glycol (MEG), Diethylene Glycol (DEG), and Triethylene Glycol (TEG). MEG has numerous applications, such as being a chemical intermediate in the production of other chemicals like polyurethanes and phthalate plasticizers. It can also be used as a coolant and heat-transfer agent, antifreeze, precursor to polymers, among others. DEG, on the other hand, is an organic compound used mainly as a precursor to polymers and as a solvent. However, DEG is toxic and can cause damage to the kidneys, liver, and central nervous system. It can also irritate the skin. Lastly, TEG is a colorless and thick liquid that is soluble in water and has a sweet taste.
The ethylene glycol market is currently experiencing a surge in demand, primarily driven by the textile and automotive industries. This increased demand can be attributed to advancements in production technology, which have made bio-based ethylene glycol a more popular and viable option. As a result, the market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The textile industry is expected to be a major contributor to this growth as it continues to expand rapidly. Additionally, the PET resin industry is also expected to see considerable growth, which will result in greater consumption of ethylene glycol. The packaging industry has also experienced a significant uptick in growth due to the changes in consumer lifestyles. As more people opt for food containers and bottles made from PET, there will be an increased demand for MEG, further boosting the ethylene glycol market.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll-Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA