Core Radiology PDF is a must-read for all radiology residents, according to an almost-graduated fourth-year resident who has seen the Core exam and been pimped for four years. Excellent summary of key points and frequently asked pimp questions. There appears to be a need for “depth” of review.
The diagrams of the Core Radiology PDF are fantastic and provide a breath of fresh air. A plethora of images also helps with the pertinent facts.
While I wouldn’t consider this a replacement for Brant and Helms or a primer, Core Radiology is new and contains many things that aren’t necessarily found in the other two books. The PDF of Core Radiology is unquestionably worth the money.
Core Radiology PDF
To learn the basics of radiology and prepare for the American Board of Radiology Core exam, Core Radiology PDF is a must-have tool. This fully updated edition embodies the principle of “everything you need but still easy to read.”
With over 2,100 clinical radiological images, full explanatory captions, and color-coded annotations, the streamlined formatting ensures readers can easily follow discussion points. The text is bullet-pointed to emphasize key concepts, and there are text boxes, tables, and over 400 color illustrations to help readers understand complex anatomical topics.
Readers are given real-world examples that cover the vast majority of entities likely to be encountered in board exams and clinical practice. This edition is more manageable and divided into two volumes while remaining comprehensive in covering topics such as expanded pediatric cardiac surgery descriptions, updated brain tumor classifications, and non-invasive vascular imaging.
Core Radiology is the PDF that radiology residents worldwide use to learn about the field. It is both easy to read and full of useful information.
Contents of Core Radiology 2nd Edition PDF
1. Thoracic Imaging Khushboo Jhala, Junzi Shi, and Mark M. Hammer
2. Gastrointestinal Imaging Cory Robinson-Weiss, Fiona E. Malone, Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Khushboo Jhala, and Shanna A. Matalon
3. Genitourinary Imaging Cory Robinson-Weiss, Madhvi Deol, Fiona E. Malone, Khushboo Jhala, Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, Michael A. Buckner, Jose M. Lopez, Khanate M. Desai, and Daniel Souza
4. Obstetrical Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Robin Perlmutter-Goldenson, and Mary C. Frates
5. Breast Imaging Aaron Jen, Ellen X. Sun, and Christine M. Denison
6. Nuclear and Molecular Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Christopher G. Sakellis, and Hyewon Hyun
7. Cardiac Imaging Ellen X. Sun, Junzi Shi, Sharmila Dorbala, Ayaz Aghayev, and Michael L. Steigner
8. Vascular Imaging Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, and Ayaz Aghayev
9. Interventional Radiology Leigh Casadaban, Colette Martin Glaser, Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, Steven Morales-Rivera, Sharath Bhagavatula, Regina Maria Koch, and Timothy P. Killoran
10. Neuroimaging: Brain Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Ellen X. Sun, and Raymond Y. Huang
11. Neuroimaging: Head and Neck Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Jeffrey P. Guenette, and Raymond Y. Huang
12. Spine Imaging Francis Deng, Shruti Mishra, Nityanand Miskin, Ellen X. Sun, Raymond Y. Huang, and Jacob Mandell
13. Musculoskeletal Imaging Yuntong Ma, and Jacob Mandell
14. Pediatric Imaging Ngoc-Anh T. Tran, Ellen X. Sun, Sanjay P. Prabhu, and Michael P. George
15. Imaging Physics Junzi Shi, Ellen X. Sun, and Jacob Mandell.
Authors of Core Radiology Book PDF
Ellen X. Sun
Division of Emergency Radiology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Instructor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellow at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Clinical Fellow at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Jacob C. Mandell
Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Fellowship Director at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Assistant Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
Pros & Cons
- Book Name: Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging, 2nd Edition
- Authors: Ellen X. Sun (Editor), Junzi Shi (Editor), Jacob C. Mandell (Editor)
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 2nd edition (September 30, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1088 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1108965911
- ISBN-13 : 978-1108965910
- Item Weight : 10.05 pounds
Download the PDF Copy of Core Radiology
Core Radiology PDF is excellent because it makes it easier to remember complicated things in an easier way to remember. This also works great for those radiologists who ask many questions. To download the ebook of Core Radiology, please check the link below!
For those who have financial problems and need the e-book or pdf version, we provide them the book’s copy totally free. And If the owner of the book gives a complaint about the pdf copy then we are bound to remove the copy from our site!
To file a complaint, email us–
Please don’t forget to comment if you couldn’t download this file or if you face any kind of issue! Or you can provide your email to the comment section, and we will send you the pdf copy through your email! And also, please must share your experience with this book. We will publish your comment though you add a relevant link about this content!