The 10th edition of Community and Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of the Public PDF gives an exciting introduction to population-focused care, which helps students shift their focus from the relationship between a client and a nurse to the health of the whole community.
This text is very visual and easy for students to understand. It uses bulleted lists, infographics, and many real-life examples and case studies to help students learn the basics of public health and evidence-based practice.
The 10th edition continues to show how population-focused tools and interventions are helpful in both acute care and community and public health settings.
It also gives students the knowledge and skills they need to confidently promote health, help prevent disease, and protect at-risk groups.
If you want to download the PDF file of this book, then it will be really a great thing! To download the PDF file of Community and Public Health Nursing, please check the download link provided here!
- Publisher: LWW; Tenth, North American edition (April 15, 2021)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 928 pages
- ISBN-10: 1975123042
- ISBN-13: 978-1975123048
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 61.2 MB
Features of Public Health Nursing Book PDF
- It has new information about the ten essential public health services.
- It makes students aware that the whole text focuses on vulnerable groups.
- The book’s summaries are short, bulleted reviews of what was said in the previous chapters.
- It has been updated with new data.
- It has elements of evidence-based practice.
- It has boxes with stories from the Field.
- It has a section called “Perspectives and Features.
- It has parts that focus on the population.
- At the end of each chapter, it has a list of references.
Contents of Public Health Nursing 10th Edition
- Unit 1—Foundations of Community/Public Health Nursing
- Chapter 1 The Journey Begins: Introduction
- Chapter 2 Public Health Nursing in the Community
- Chapter 3 History and Evolution of Public Health Nursing
- Chapter 4 Evidence-Based Practice and Ethics in Community/Public Health
- Chapter 5 Transcultural Nursing
- Unit 2—Public Health Essentials
- Chapter 6 Structure and Economics of Community/Public Health Services
- Chapter 7 Epidemiology in the Community
- Chapter 8 Communicable Disease
- Chapter 9 Environmental Health & Safety
- Unit 3—Community /Public Health Nursing Toolbox
- Chapter 10 Communication, Collaboration, and Technology
- Chapter 11 Health Promotion Through Education
- Chapter 12 Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Community/Public Health Programs
- Chapter 13 Policy Making and Advocacy
- Unit 4— The Health of Our Population
- Chapter 14 Family as Client
- Chapter 15 Community as Client
- Chapter 16 Global Health Nursing
- Chapter 17 Disasters and Their Impact
- Chapter 18 Violence & Abuse
- Unit 5—Aggregate Populations
- Chapter 19 Maternal-Child Health
- Chapter 20 School-Age Children and Adolescents
- Chapter 21 Adult Health
- Chapter 22 Older Adults
- Unit 6—Vulnerable Populations
- Chapter 23 Working with Vulnerable Populations
- Chapter 24 Clients with Disabilities
- Chapter 25 Behavioral Health in the Community
- Chapter 26 Homeless Populations
- Chapter 27 Rural, Migrant, and Urban Health Care
- Unit 7—Settings for Community/Public Health Nursing
- Chapter 28 Public Settings
- Chapter 29 Private Settings
- Chapter 30 Home Health and Hospice Care
- Appendix Quad Council Tier 1 Community/Public Health Nursing Competencies
Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing PDF [11th Edition]
Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF 5th Edition
Download Community and Public Health Nursing PDF File
The 10th edition of Community and Public Health Nursing is an updated version that has been heavily revised and reorganized to help students learn about today’s most important public health issues and give them the skills they need to provide the best nursing care wherever they choose to work. So hope this book’s PDF will help you a lot! Don’t forget to comment on your experience!