Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple pdf is a concise overview of the foremost important principles in clinical pharmacology, with drug comparisons in clear chart format. The book blends the essentials of basic pharmacology and clinical pharmacology in order that the transition from classroom to the clinic is a smaller amount abrupt. The text that surrounds the tables emphasizes key issues concerning therapeutic rationale, basic pharmacologic principles, and clinical use of medicine. Topics include Principles of Pharmacology (Pharmacokinetics, drug actions at multiple levels, drug interactions, tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal), Peripheral systema nervosum, Central systema nervosum, Cardiovascular and Hematology Drugs, Respiratory Drugs, GI Drugs, Anti-Infective Agents, Anticancer drugs, Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulating Agents, and system Drugs.
Features of Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple pdf
- Breaks Pharmacology down into simpler concepts.
- Explains Pharmacology in a memorable way with visual cues.
- Filled with carefully organized charts listing similar meds, side effects, modes of actions, etc. so you don’t have to start from scratch.
- You won’t get lost in the details you don’t need to know when first mastering the basics of all Pharmacology.
Contents of Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple pdf
- Chapter 1: Principles of Pharmacology
- Chapter 2: Peripheral Nervous System
- Chapter 3: Central Nervous System
- Chapter 4: Cardiovascular and Hematology Drugs
- Chapter 5: Respiratory Drugs
- Chapter 6: Gastrointestinal Agents
- Chapter 7: Anti-Infective Agents
- Chapter 8: Anticancer Drugs
- Chapter 9: Anti-inflammatory and Immunomodulating Agents
- Chapter 10: Endocrine System
Authors of Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple pdf
Associate in Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington; Instructor in Pediatrics, University of Washington/Children’s Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, Washington.
- Book Name: Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Authors: James Olson
- Publisher: Medmaster Inc.; 5th edition (August 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 180 pages
- ISBN-10: 1935660373
- ISBN-13: 978-1935660378
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank: #23,431 in Books
Download Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple pdf
I am a fan of this series and already own the one for Patho as well. FT nursing student here. These books are great supplements that help the important topics sink in. I learn best through multiple methods. These are quick and to the point.GingerInKC
I was looking for a book to review basic pharmacology especially on medications I do not commonly use. I did not want to read the standard tome from medical school. I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Definitely covers the basics in a very simple style with nice tables and graphs. An easy read. Price made it a bargain. The knowledge invaluable. Rate: B+Frank
Great book breaks things down to levels anyone can understand.C.C. DC